I Hear You and I See You. You want the pain to stop, right now.
Don’t worry if:
- you have tried before and given up
- you never tried to quit, and are afraid to go without.
- you are still drinking/using or
- you quit but life still doesn’t make sense.
I honor your courage.
My passion and energy to do this work comes from seeing people getting better for many years.
Dramatically better in a short time.
I encourage you to try again with my unique, supportive model which helps you reach your goals in a holistic and individualized way. I offer a safe place for you to heal. Alcohol and drugs will no longer run or ruin your life.
Why choose me for Counseling?
You are my boss. I work for you.
Together we will strategize to meet your needs; to tap your strengths; to move you forward toward your goals. It’s all about tailoring a program for you.
My availability and involvement in your care is more than traditional 45 minute weekly individual therapy sessions.
- choose to include anyone important to you
- You can reach me for emergency phone calls or by secure email.
My Strengths include:
You need someone you can count on. Don’t let fear keep you living small. Let your goodness shine through.
Why choose me for your DWI or DOT Assessment?
Your OASAS certified assessment can be completed promptly on short notice as needed. Go to the Counseling Services tab and choose DWI and DOT assessments. Pick the assessment that meets your needs. The White Plains office is centrally located downtown. It’s close to public transportation and municipal parking.
- Someone who gets it.
- Providing a safe, warm, judgement free zone in person or online
- 30+ years of experience successfully treating people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues.
- Licensed private practice owner
- MSW from Hunter College School of Social Work
- Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)