You need someone you can count on. Don’t let fear keep you living small. Let your goodness shine through.
You deserve an experienced, empathic therapist to empower you to live fully.
- 60 minute hour
- History of success
- Collaboration & Connection
- Decrease Stress levels
- Improve Feelings of Self Worth
- Warm Compassionate style
- Journaling support by request.
Be understood. Discover your resilience. Embrace wholeness. Reimagine your life.
Together we will strategize to meet your needs; to tap your strengths; to move you forward toward your goals. It’s all about tailoring a program for you.
More than traditional 45 minute weekly individual therapy sessions.
- choose to include anyone important to you
- available between sessions for phone calls or by secure email
- private video sessions available
- frequency determined by you.
You have my respect. Don’t worry if:
- you have tried before and given up
- you never tried to quit, and are afraid to go without.
- you are still drinking/using or
- you quit but life still doesn’t make sense
Be encouraged with my unique model that helps you reach your goals in a holistic and individualized way. Find a safe place to heal and thrive. Alcohol and drugs will no longer drain your life.
- Someone who gets it.
- Providing a safe, warm, judgement free zone in person (on Saturdays) or online for NYS residents.
- New Jersey temporary license due to Covid
- 30+ years of experience successfully treating people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues.
- Licensed private practice owner
- MSW from Hunter College School of Social Work
- Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- Westchester Group Psychotherapy Society (membership committee co-chair)
- National Association of Social Workers
- NYS Society of Clinical Social Workers (Education committee member)
- NAADAC- National Association for Addiction Professionals